Application Deadline: January 20, 2022
Applications must be submitted by or before January 20, 2022.
The online system will close at 4:59 p.m. on January 20, 2022.
Paper applications will no longer be accepted.
There are technical assistance links throughout the online system to help with submission of the application. These technical assistance links take applicants to specific sections within the two sources below:
The Competitive Chart is a useful tool for preparing the application.
It is important to note:
- The online application platform operates best on Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox, and Apple Safari web browsers.
- The platform does not support the use of Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Please be sure that your computer's operating system software is up to date as well, to ensure that your browser runs as efficiently as is possible.
- The person who starts the application is called an "owner" in the online Submittable system. Team members can be invited to collaborate on the application by the owner. Only the owner will have the option to click the blue “Submit Application” button at the bottom of the application. Click here to learn more.
- Your application should auto-save every few seconds. You can also manually save by clicking the Save Draft button at the end of this application system.
- An application can be manually saved by clicking the "Save Draft" button at the end of the application system.
- Red asterisks are required fields.
- Words and terms in SMALL CAPS are defined in the back of the Application Guide starting on page 63 of the Application Guide.
- A "Submit Application" blue button is found at the end of the online application system.
- Only click the blue "Submit Application" button when the application is final and ready for submittal.
- OGALS cannot view or access the application in the system until the applicant clicks the blue "Submit Application" button.
- Directions on resetting a password can be found here.