January 20, 2022 Application Deadline for the Rural Recreation and Tourism Program (RRT)
Applications must be submitted here by or before January 20, 2022. This system will close at 4:59 p.m. on January 20, 2022.
There are technical assistance links throughout this portal to help you with submitting your application. The links will go to the specific section in these two sources:
Technical Assistance Documents (as a reminder the Competitive Chart is an especially useful tool to help you plan your project.)
- The online application platform operates best on Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox, and Apple Safari web browsers.
- The platform does not support the use of Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Please be sure that your computer's operating system software is up to date as well, to ensure that your browser runs as efficiently as is possible.
- The person who starts the application is called an "owner" in the online Submittable system. Team members can be invited to collaborate on the application by the "owner". Only the “owner” will have the option to click the blue “Submit Application” button at the bottom of the application. Click here to learn more.
- Your application should auto-save every few seconds. You can also manually save by clicking the Save Draft button at the end of this application system.
- Red Asterisks are required fields.
- A "Submit Application" blue button is found at the end of this online application system. Only the "owner" can click the blue "Submit Application" button at the end of this online application system when you are ready to submit the final application.
- OGALS can not see or review the application in this system until the applicant clicks the "Submit Application button".
- Directions on resetting your password can be found here.