The Application Deadline for the Outdoor Equity Program (OEP) Grant is December 14, 2023 prior to 5:00 p.m.
Since this system will close at exactly 5:00 p.m., applicants must click the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON prior to 5:00 p.m.
Please note that the system can experience delays in the final rush to submit applications, and applicants are responsible for taking potential system delays and slowdowns into account when planning their submission. Additional extensions will not be granted and paper applications are no longer accepted.
There are technical assistance links throughout this portal to help you with submitting your application. Important technical assistance documents include:
- OEP Program Webpage
- OEP Application Guide - fillable forms can be found in the Application Guide and on the program webpage
Keep the following in mind in preparing an application:
- The online application platform operates best on Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox, and Apple Safari web browsers.
- The platform does not support the use of Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- The person who starts the application is called an owner within the Submittable system. Only the owner will be able to see and click the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Owners can invite other team members to collaborate on the application: click here to learn more.
- Applicants can manually save by clicking the SAVE DRAFT BUTTON at the end of this application system.
- Required fields are marked with a red asterisk and applicants must complete those required fields in order to move to the next section.
- A BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON is found at the end of this online application system. Only click the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON when ready to submit the final application.
- Office of Grants and Local Services (OGALS) staff cannot see or review drafts of the application in this system. However, staff can assist with any questions applicants may have. Please see the OGALS Project Officer contact page and use the left side, green column to find your county's assigned Competitive Project Officer.
- When the application owner clicks the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON, an automated confirmation e-mail will be sent to the owner. Please keep the submission confirmation e-mail for your records. If the application owner clicks the BLUE SUBMIT BUTTON and does not receive an e-mail confirmation, please contact your county's assigned Competitive Project Officer. The Competitive Project Officer will confirm receipt of your application and send the confirmation e-mail for your records.
- Directions on resetting passwords can be found here.