December 14, 2020 Application Deadline for the $395.3 Million Statewide Park Program (SPP) Round 4
Applications must be submitted here by or before December 14, 2020. This system will close at 11:59 p.m. on December 14, 2020. Paper applications will no longer be accepted.
There are technical assistance links throughout this portal to help you with submitting your application. The links will go to these two sources:
- Your application will auto-save every few seconds, so you don't need to worry about losing your work. You can also manually save by clicking the Save Draft button at the end of this application system.
- You can invite other team members to collaborate on the application: click here to learn more.
- Red Asterisks are required fields.
- A "Submit Round 4 Application" blue button is found at the end of this online application system. Only click the blue "Submit Round 4 Application" button at the end of this online application system when you are ready to submit the final application.
- OGALS can not see or review the application in this system until the applicant clicks the "Submit Round 4 Application button".
- Directions on resetting your password can be found here.